Receptionist - Admissions - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Date Posted: 12-21-2020
Type: Full Time - 40 hours
Greets public, Answers phone
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Greeting patients and visitors
- Transferring phone calls
- Properly assembles patient charts
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Handles multiple priorities
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written
- Manages stress
- Works alone and with others effectively
- Computer skills needed
- Communicates effectively with all customers, patients, physicians, co-workers and offices