Radiology Manager - Radiology - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our Five Pillars of Excellence. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Radiology Manager - Radiology
Date Posted: 08/08/19
Type: Full Time
Under the direction of the COO, the radiology manager is responsible for day to day operations for Radiological CT, MRI, Diagnostic Imaging and C-Arm imaging of patients and related technical duties. The manager is responsible for the supervision, quality assurance and improvement activites of the Radiology Department. The manager is responsible for surervising, assigning and evaluating the activities of personnel assigned to the Radiology Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to Day operations of the Radiology Department
- Strategic Plan and Budget Process
- Effective and efficient Fiscal management / staffing and payroll oversight in compliance with target goals
- Monitor department compliance with CMS, OSHA, ACR guidelines
- Performance Reviews conducte on time
- Report to PI committee quarterly
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelors Degree Preferred - Graduation from an AMD approved program in Radiologic Technology
- Four years in current Radiology practice as a Diagnostice Radiologist or CT, MRI Technologist.
- Previous management experience preferred
- Computers skills a must
- Abilty to work independently, strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and work with others/effective communication skills both written and orally