Patient Transporter/CNA - Pain Management - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Patient Transporter - Pain Management
Date Posted: 06/15/2020
Type: Full Time - Flexible hours based on physician schedules - Usually 8am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
Help with moving patients from carriers to procedure tables and back also transporting via chair or bed from preop to procedure room and back. Heavy lifting is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with setting up procedure rooms
- Assist with cleaning the procedure room
- Transports patients to the procedure room and back to the post op area
- Restocking supplies
- Other duties as directed by the Charge nurse and/or nursing staff in the pain area
Knowledge and Skills Required
- High School graduate or documentation of GED
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude a must for team work environment
- Skills - must meet the minimum physical requirements for chair and bed pushing
- Accurately measuring vital signs
- Sterile Technique
- Back Safety