I.T. Support Specialist - I.T. - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
I.T. Support Specialist
Date Posted: 11/15/2021
Type: Full Time - 40 hours
Under the direction of the I.T. Manager this position provides support for all computers, laptops, printers and any I.T. equipment for Oklahoma Spine Hospital
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consulting with I.T. manager and other departments as required.
- Provide I.T. assistance to staff.
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Resolves logged errors in a timely mannner.
- Monitors hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Updates computer software, as well as upgrades hardware and systems.
- Maintains databases and ensures system security.
- Documents processes and performs diagnostic tests.
- Keeps track of technological advancements and trends in I.T. support
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Handles multiple priorities
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written
- Manages stress
- Ability to work with others or independently
- Communicates effectively with all customers, patients, physicians, co-workers and offices
- Utilizes time in an efficient and productive manner
- Minimum 1-3 years I.T. experience
- A+ and or Network+ certified recommended