Intake Coordinator - Fulltime
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Date Posted: 10/04/2021
Type: Full Time
Job summary: Under the direction of COO and OR Manager, this position provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedres of the Oklahoma Spine Hospital in the operarting room.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inputting patient demographics into the EMR system.
- Scheduling patients for radiology.
- Verifying patient benefits.
- Verifying proper authorization is obtained.
- Noting benefits in the EMR systems.
- Working with referring offices, hospital staff, and billing office.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Insurance benefit knowledge
- Computer skills
- Knowledge software programs used for benefit varification