Floor Technician - Housekeeping - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Floor Tech - Housekeeping - Full Time
Date Posted: 07/09/2020
Monday - Friday with some weekends a must
Full Time 3:30pm - Midnight until after probation then 4pm - 12:30am
Supervises staff, cleans patient rooms, OR, offices and restrooms
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles multiple priorities
- Independent discretion/decision making
- Good attendance, reliable
- Cover open areas when department is short staffed
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills both orally and written.
- Computer skills required: Word, Excel.
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality of cleaning responsibilities
- Experience in floor care (waxing, stripping, carpet care)
- Associates degree preferred