Dietary Aide - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Date Posted: 10/12/2021
Type: Full Time
Participates in the operations of the hospital's food service department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble patient food trays according to prescribed diet order.
- Clean and sanitize areas in the dietary department.
- Operate cooking equipment.
- Basic meal preparation and cooking skills.
- Wash dishes and operate dishmachine.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- On the job training.
- Bonus: Some food service or hospital experience.