Circulating Nurse - Operating Room - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Date Posted: 09/27/2021
Type: Full Time
Job summary: Under the direction of COO and OR Manager, this position provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedres of the Oklahoma Spine Hospital in the operarting room.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs assessment of patients utiliziing the nursing process.
- Communicates effectively with patient, patient's family, and medical care team
- Promote patient safety.
- Utilizes proper sterile technique and manages sterile area appropriately.
- Assists anes. and surgeon during case
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Effective cmmunication both orally and written
- Ability to work with others to provide safe patient care
- Strong problem solving skills
- Utilizes time in an efficient and productive manner
- OR experience preferred