Certified Scrub Tech - OR - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our Five Pillars of Excellence. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Certified Scrub Technician - OR
Date Posted: 05/27/2020
Type: Full Time.
Under the supervision of the surgical services manager performs the role of surgical technologist in the operating room and performs patient care activities to assist the RN or physician.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining a sterile field
- Promotes patient safety by labeling all medications and maintaining a correct sponge/needle count
- Responsible for wearing PPE and appropriate hand scrub
- Assist in turnover room between cases
- Complies with Patient Safety Goals
Knowledge and Skills Required
- High school diploma or equivalent, graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology or a graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
- 1-3 years of previous experience in at least two specialty areas (spine surgery or orthopedics surgery) preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective communication
- Ability to work as a team