Certified Nursing Assistant - PCU - Full Time - 2 Shifts
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our Five Pillars of Excellence. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PCU - Full Time - 7a-7p and 7p - 7a
Date Posted: 04/23/2018
Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtains, documents and reports vital signs to include FSBSs
- Assists with all aspects of patient care according to scope of practice
- Assists patients with nutrition & hydration; maintains accurate I & Os
- Complies with NPSGs
- Participates in Unit & Organization initiatives
- Checks & stocks supplies and accurately charges for same.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Completion of nursing assistant course & current certification in OK
- Current BLS certification
- Ability to work with others within a team
- Basic computer skills