Careers - Unit Secretary - PCU
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our OSH habits. Each applicant will be expected to work by these habits, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Unit Secretary - PCU
Date Posted: 03/26/2018
Type: 11P - 7A
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers and directs phone calls in a proficient and professional manner
- Answers patient call lights at the Nurses' Station in a timely manner
- Works closely and communicates appropriately with physicians, staff and other departments
- Possesses EMR and computer skills for both financials and clinicals
- Monitors equipment at the Nurses' Station: fire alarm, call light system, security and door locks, etc
- Checks & stocks office supplies and equipment
Knowledge and Skills Required
- One year experience in health care setting preferred
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency in computers and EMR systems
- Ability to work with others within a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of accrediting body requirements