Careers - Registered Nurse (RN) - PCU - 7A - 7P
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our OSH habits. Each applicant will be expected to work by these habits, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Registered Nurse (RN) - PCU - 7A-7P
Date Posted: 04/26/2018
Type: Full Time - Hourly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assesses patients, identifies abnormalitites and utilizes physician
- Provides for patient safety and comfort
- Provides for patient physical and emotional needs with dignity and within scope of practice
- Responds to rapid response or emergent situations via ACLS protocol
- Assists with Unit policy & procedure reviews and process improvement
- Complies aith acrediting body requirements, Organization goals & National Patient Safety Goals
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- One to three years recent experience in acute care setting
- Current licensure in the State of Oklahoma as a registered nurse; current BLS certification; ACLS and PALS required within one year of employment
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written. Computer skills required
- Ability to manage a team of patients and work together with peers & other departments
- Strong critical thinking skills