Careers - Plant Operations Manager - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Planet Operations Manager - Operations - Full Time
Date Posted: 03/28/2019
Type: Full Time
Responsible for day to day management of plant operations and maintenance. Responsible for the supervision, quality assurance and improvement activities of plant operations and maintenance personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee efficiency and production, the employees, and to ensure the plant consistently runs efficiently, quickly, safely, and smoothly.
- Fiscal management / budget of department operations
- Structural repairs, upkeep, grounds workers
- Policies and procedures
- Compliance with accreditation standards
- Committee participation as required
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Three to five years experience in Maintenance Department to include general maintenance and extensive knowledge of plant operations.
- Prior management experience preferred
- Computer skills a must.
- Good interpersonal skills