Careers - Physical Therapist (PT) - Physical Therapy - Part Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our Five Pillars of Excellence. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Physical Therapist (PT) - PCU - Part Time
Date Posted: 10/22/2019
Type: Full Time
Physical Therapist (PT) - Physical Therapy - Part Time - T-F 0800 - 1300
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides evaluations and treatments for patients
- Instructs patients/caregivers in mobility, transfers, ADL's, gait training and education following surgical procedures
- Instructs patients on use of crutches, walkers and other assistive devices
- Coordinates discharge planning with patient, caregivers, nursing, case manager and discharge planner
- Conducts therapy sessions according to patient's evaluation
- Provide brace and/or orthosis information and training to patients/caregivers
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Master or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Oklahoma State Licensure
- Basic Computer Skills
- Knowledge of principles, methods, practices, techniques, equipment and procedures used in Physical Therapy Acute Care
- Effective communication skills with a team work approach