Careers - Physical Therapist - PCU
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our OSH habits. Each applicant will be expected to work by these habits, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Physical Therapist - PCU
Date Posted: 09/13/2017
Type: Full Time - Hourly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates patients as per physicians' orders for physical therapy
- Instructs patients in mobility, transfers, ADL's, gait training, home exercises following spinal or orthopedic procedures
- Provide brace and/or orthosis information and training to patients/caregivers as needed
- Conducts therapy sessions according to patient's evaluation
- Instructs patients on use of crutches, walkers and other assistive devices
- Coordinates discharge planning with nursing and case manager
Knowledge and Skills Required
- BA. BS. MS or DPT in Physical Therapy
- Oklahoma State Licensure; BLS
- Knowledge of principles, methods, practices, techniques, equipment and procedures used in Physical Therapy
- Basic computer skills
- Effective communication skills with a team work approach