Careers - Laboratory Technician (MT/MLT) - Lab (FT)
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our OSH habits. Each applicant will be expected to work by these habits, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
MT/MLT/AMT - Lab
Date Posted: 09/14/2018
Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs waived, moderate and high complexity testing according to policy and in compliance with regulatory agencies
- Performs specimen processing
- Maintains and documents Quality Control according to policy
- Performs and documents instrument maintenance and troubleshooting accordin to policy
- Basic computer skills
- Performs Phlebotomy
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Laboratory Generalist: Hematoloby, Coagulation, Chemistry, Urinalysis, Blood Banking
- ASCP Certified