Careers - Interventional Radiology (LPN) - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Pre Admit Testing Nurse (LPN) - Full Time
Date Posted: 01/11/2019
Type: Full Time - 40 hrs per week
LPN with skills for setting up and maintaining sterile field, care and transport of patients and strong team values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides for patient safety, comfort, physical and emotional needs with dignity while working within the scope of practice.
- Is accountable for patient/family education and updates in collaboration with the healthcare team
- Possess the ability to prioritize and problem solve issues when they arise
- Assist with transportation of patients to/from procedure rooms, radiology, admission and discharge.
- Assist in Turnovers of room between cases
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining sterile field and checking sterility/integrity of all items opened.
- Performs essential computer functions, including log-ins, nursing documentation, order entry and patient schedules in multiple programs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains critical skills and responds timely and appropriately to irregular and/or emergency situations
- Recognizes legal and policy limits of individual practice.