Careers - Dishwasher - Dietary
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our OSH habits. Each applicant will be expected to work by these habits, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Dishwasher - Dietary
Date Posted: 01/20/2017
Type: Part Time - Evenings 4pm-7:30pm
Participates in the daily operations of the food service department to patients and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Wash dishes, pots, and pans. Cleans and sanitizes the dietary area.
- Assemble patient food trays according to the diet order
- Assist in maintaining stocked food items in the kitchen and patient areas
- Operate cooking equipment
- Operate a retail cash register
- Basic meal preparation
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Knowledge of Therapeutic Diets
- Infection control for food storage, cleaning, and sanitizing
- Hospital or similar setting experience
- Cash register operation
- Demonstrates respect for all patients families and co-workers. Flexible hours.