Careers - Charge Nurse (RN) - $5000 Sign on Bonus
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our OSH habits. Each applicant will be expected to work by these habits, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Charge Nurse (RN) - $5000 Sign on Bonus
Date Posted: 03/20/2018
Type: Hourly - 7 pm to 7 am
The RN’s management of the delivery and documentation of patient care includes, but is not limited to:
- Assessments / re-assessments
- Development of plan of care
- Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions; and evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises and directs the activities on the nursing unit during a designated shift.
- Directly supervises and coordinates assignments, delegates responsibilities, and collaborates with physicians, nurse case manager, unit staff and internal and external entities toward deliver of patient care.
- Assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process.
- Directs employee performance management, (planning, monitoring, development, evaluation, and reward). Responsible for staff development, acts as an instructor when appropriate.
- Facilitates unit performance improvement process
- Facilitates overall management of the staffing schedule
- Supervises and coordinates the delegation and implementation of patient care of licensed and non-licensed personnel for their assigned shift/area.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- RN Licensed in state of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Preferred
- 3+ years’ experience nursing in hospital environment
- 3+ years’ experience supervisory nursing experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of familiarity with hospital safety practices and procedures