Careers - Admissions Clerk - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Admissions Clerk - Admissions - Full Time
Date Posted: 03/20/2019
Type: Full Time
Admits patients in a professional, efficient and friendly manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Greeting patients and visitors
- Transferring phones calls
- Properly assembles patient charts
- Verifies patient identification and patient information in system
- Knowledge and Skills Required
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Handles multiple priorites
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written
- Computer Skills
- Manages stress appropriately
- Works alone and with others effectively