Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our OSH habits. Each applicant will be expected to work by these habits, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Date Posted: 08/10/2017
Type: Full Time with Flexible Schedule
Empties trash, mops, cleans patient rooms, offices, OR, vacuums floor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles multiple priorities. Manages stress appropriately.
- Independent discretion/decision making.
- Dust mops, strips, waxes, buffs, burnish, carpet extraction.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Utilizes time in an efficient and productive manner
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Previous in healthcare setting preferred
- Effective communication skills both orally and written
- 3 or more years experience in floor and carpet care