Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Date Posted: 10/08/2015
Type: Full Time - Weekdays and Weekends
Duties and Responsibilities
- Wash dishes, pots and pans
- Assesmble patient food trays according to the diet order
- Clean and sanitize areas in the dietary department
- Operate cooking equipment
- Operate a retail cash register
- Basic meal preparation
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Food operators certificate within 1 year of hire
- Knowledge of Therapeutic Diets
- Infection Control for food storage, cleaning and sanitizing
- Hospital or similar setting experience