Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PCU
Date Posted: 02/15/2017
Type: Full Time - 3p-11p
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtains, documents and reports vital signs to include FSBSs
- Assists with all aspects of patient care according to scope of practice
- Assists patients with nutrition and hydration; maintains accurate I and Os
- Complies with NPSGs
- Participates in Unit and Organization initiatives
- Checks and stocks supplies and charges for same
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Current BLS certification
- Completion of nursing assistant course and current certification in OK
- Ability to work with others within a team
- Basic computer skills