Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
RN - Pain Management
Date Posted: 09/29/2015
Type: Full Time - Late coverage per patient needs
Provide direct patient care in Post anestheisa unit, Pre-Post Op and Pain Management Procedure Room
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adequately prepare patient for hospital procedure and ensure appropriate and complete information available for procedure; Adequately care for the Post Op patient; Able to care for patients in an emergency situation
- Performs assessments of patients, identifies abnormalities and utilizes physician and anesthesia appropriately
- Provides for patient safety, comfort, physical, and emotional needs
- Follows scope of practice; administers medications and performs procedures per physician orders
- Accountable for correct and accurate documentation and charges
- Demonstrate respect for diverse backgrounds of all patients, families, and co-workers
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written; computer skills needed
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care
- Strong critical thinking skills, including prompt recognition and response to emergency situations
- Current RN license, Current ACLS
- Ability to be flexible and crosstrain and work in several areas