Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Unit Secretary/Tech - Pain Management
Date Posted: 08/25/2015
Type: Per Diem
Provide patient services in accordance with established procedures of Oklahoma Spine Hospital
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the productivity and professional environment of the department and facility
- Works closely and communicates appropriately with physicians, outside office and hospitals, staff and other departments
- Able to multi task and organize patient charts, schedules, and coordinate patient needs for the day; able to help run the patient board and help with scheduling lunches, ect
- Check, order and stock supplies
- Complies with DNV and Hospital Standards
- Check, clean and maintain equipment between patients
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 1 year experience in a healthcare setting preferred; Experience in Customer service required
- Availability for very flexible shifts per physician and department needs
- Good organizational skills, able to multi task and help in multiple areas
- Ability to work within a team to ensure quality patient care
- Effective communications skills, both orally and written
- Ability to perform tasks related to patient care as trained, ie: Patient transport and vital signs