Radiology Technologist - Radiology - Per Diem
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our Five Pillars of Excellence. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Radiology Technologist - Radiology
Date Posted: 01/23/2020
Type: Per Diem
Perform theuraputic and diagnostic imaging procedures. Assisting with intra/inter departmental needs. Performs all work in accordance with the values of the Oklahoma Spine Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs and operates x-ray equipment successfully and efficiently.
- Ability to navigate through the PACS system. Network, sync and merge
- Positions patients according to department protocols
- Practices and shares knowledge of radiaiton saftey by utilizing safetu standards per ACR guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Graduate from a JRCERT accredited program in Radiologic Technology
- One year of experience in diagnostic, CT or MRI preferred.
- CPR certified
- Effective communication skills, orally or written, ability to work in a group scenario to ensure proper patient care
- Efficient computer skills