Purchasing Specialist - Materials Department - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our OSH habits. Each applicant will be expected to work by these habits, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Purchasing Specialist - Materials Department - Full time
Date Posted: 03/08/2021
Type: Full Time - 40 hrs per week
Managing Day-to-Day Operations of Material's Department
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages day to day acquisition of medical and office supplies, and accounts for their receipts.
- Maintain Inventory Control Levels
- Coordinating needs with department managers for special requests
- Coordinating and track equipment repairs
- Reconcile purchase orders and invoices
- Maintains item master, cost updates and is responsible for cost contaiment
Knowledge and Skills Required
- BS in Business is preferred. High School Diploma or GED
- Three ot five years experience in Materials Management or a medical setting
- Computer skills a must
- Must perform duties independently.
- Knowledge of Materials Management or medical supplies and their functions preferred