Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our core values. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Date Posted: 08/04/20
Type: Full Time 5am-3:30pm or 7am to 3:30pm
The COVID-19 Health Screener is responsible for monitoring all incoming employees, contractors and guests at all screening stations to ensure each person is screened prior to entering Oklahoma Spine Hospital
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct temperature scanning according to protective procedures
- Monitor process for general use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Perform Concierge duties for patients, visitors, guests
- Acts as a source of facility knowledge for guests that seek information, guidance and assistance
- Ability to provide clear directions and repspond accordingly to guest needs
- Keeps waiting room picked up and clean
- Complies with Patient Safety Initiatives
- Demonstrates respect for diverse backgrounds of all patients, families and co-workers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Customer Service Excellence / Greeting staff, patients and visitors
- Eduction - High School Degree
- Read, write and speak English