Circulating Nurse - Operating Room - Full Time
Oklahoma Spine Hospital’s first priority is our patients. From our center’s design to our outpatient process, everything we do is for the care and comfort of those who need us.
Before you apply for a position, please take a moment to read our Five Pillars of Excellence. Each applicant will be expected to work by these standards, so make sure you understand them before you apply.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please either download our paper application or click the link below to apply online.
Circulating Nurse (RN) - OR - Full Time - Flexible Shift
Date Posted: 12/30/2019
Type: Full Time - 40 hrs per week - Flexible Shift
The RN assesses, plans, implements, evaluated, and coordinates treament plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up and maintaing sterile field.
- Confirms patient is ready for surgery; Informed consents on chart, EKG, lab work and x-ray report on chart when applicable, history and physical on chart.
- Assists anesthesia and surgeon throughout case.
- Accountable for completing operative record and charges accurately.
- Maintains and updates surgeon's preference cards.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Preferably one year experience in surgery
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work within a team.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Current CPR
- ACLS ceritfication within 90 days of employement